Who should attend
We offer this course to highway superintendents and public works officials who supervise employees. Emphasis is on leadership and motivation skills for supervisors.
- Discovering the "laws" of human behavior
- Assumptions about people and your leadership style
- Hiring new team members; firing when necessary
- Assignment of responsibilities to team members
- Performance evaluation
- Improving personal performance and motivations of human effort
- Developing your leadership qualities
$50 per attendee
Timing of workshops
Workshops typically run from 8.30am to 3pm. Sign-in starts at 8am.