Road Safety 365
- May 23—St Lawrence County
- May 24—Fulton County
- May 25—Greene County
Who Should Attend
This course is intended for highway and public works officials interested in learning about the fundamental concepts of safe roads. Everyone from road crews to public safety advocates to elected officials will benefit from this workshop.
Ron Eck, PE PhD, is the former Director of the West Virginia LTAP Center and he now serves as Senior Advisor with WV LTAP where he provides technical assistance to local governments and conducts workshops. He has developed and/or taught a variety of traffic engineering, safety and roadway design related workshops and courses.
- The Need for Road Safety
- Road Safety - Myth vs. Reality
- Reading the Road
- Making Roads Safer - A Process for Reducing Crashes
- Planning and Paying for Safety Improvements
- Spreading the Word about Safety